Archive

Archive for October, 2008

The Rabid Project : Character Sheets

October 29, 2008 Leave a comment

My beloved Final Year Project. It’s just silly stuff. ^^

Project “Save the Cuties”~!

October 18, 2008 Leave a comment

More claw machines madness. I can’t resist the desperate cries of the kawaii things trapped in the plastic enclosures.

Little blue tadpole thingie disappeared on the train home. T-T

On another note: More anime merchandise~! This time round is Lucky Star or “raki-tsuta”. I usually buy stuff on the basis of their usefulness, like how i can use the above cuties as bag decorations and how I can use the bag below. ^^ It’s actually quite big and makes a good tote bag. My only complain is that it is a dirty white colour. =/ But I still love the design.

Konata~! In her maid-o outfit.  I like the emoticon~!

Tee-d IIII

October 10, 2008 Leave a comment

Will i ever stop?

For a complete list of the brushes I have employed… click here. About 70% are pre-made brushes I downloaded, and the other 30% are stuff I made on my own. It is seriously tough to remember whose brushes I have used. -_-“

Categories: doodles, Real Life Tags: , ,

Tee-d III

October 7, 2008 2 comments

I can’t sleep.

I really want to print this design onto a t-shirt. -sigh-

(Edit)

Now in colour~!

Categories: doodles, Real Life Tags: ,

Tee-d II

October 6, 2008 8 comments


Design specific for my subclub. Anime themed. =D See if you can identify the icons.

Tee-D

October 5, 2008 Leave a comment

Two of the t-shirt designs I was experimenting with for my club’s t-shirt. Hmmm… I probably need to tag a TON of people for all the different PS brushes I used. I’ll get around doing so sometime in the not so near future. =D

Categories: doodles, Real Life Tags: , , ,

Manga

October 3, 2008 1 comment

People know that I own an extensive collection of manga. I am not talking about my digital archive *cough*, but stacks of manga in all their physical glory. The collection started taking too much space and I have since donated shelf loads to my school’s student corner. That was two years ago, and now I have probably re-established the collection with new titles *sweatdrop*.

Anyways, one of my photog friends borrowed the donated books for a photoshoot, as shown below:

(The following images do not belong to me but to the wonderful photography over at Oats&Sparkles.)

I have a lot of manga. =D

Categories: Fangirlism, Real Life Tags: